Evgenii graduated from Saint Petersburg University, Department of Mathematics and Mechanics with bachelor's (2016) and master's (2018) degree.
Currently, Evgenii continues his study at Ph.D. program "Informatics" at Saint Petersburg University.
During his Ph.D. Evgenii participated in several fellowships at Max Planck Institute for Software Systems (Germany).
Currently, Evgenii is working on event structure based semantics for weakly consistent memory models and their applications to formal verfication.
- Programming Languages Design and Implementation
- Concurrency and Weak Memory Models
- Functional Programming
- Programming with Dependent Types
- Constraint Logic Programming
- Formal Methods in Software Engineering
Programming Languages and Tools Lab Researcher
- Weak Memory Concurrency